Women2Women + Alvernia = Success
Alvernia University is a fully accredited institution, combining the small class sizes and personal attention of a small private college with many of the opportunities of a large university. With many on campus, online and blended academic programs taught by full-time and adjunct faculty who are experts in their fields, Alvernia gives you easy, convenient and flexible options that let you earn your degree while working full-time.
Exclusive Women2Women Benefits
Our partnership objective is to assist in growing more women leaders within the Greater Reading community. The Alvernia + Women2Women partnership enables W2W members to access adult and graduate education at Alvernia at a preferred tuition rate. Benefits include:
- Preferred pricing on Alvernia University tuition
- Access to associate degree programs, bachelor’s degree and degree completion programs, master’s degree programs and certificate programs
- Transfer credits already completed
- Get credit for life experience – time in the workplace can be considered for credit towards an undergraduate degree
- Assistance in applying and enrolling at Alvernia
- Access to professional development events through our Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership
- A vast network of professionals in the Greater Reading business community
- Access to enhancing your employer’s benefits package – refer your employer to Alvernia to share the benefits of partnerships with your co-workers and their families
Get Started Today!
We’re here to help you every step of the way. Contact our Graduate and Adult Admissions team at 610.796.5187 or email@example.com with questions or to enroll today.