Whether you’re looking to get ahead with an MBA, learn the skills you need to become a professional counselor, develop a deeper understanding of teaching to enhance student learning, excel in positions of leadership or pursue other topics of interest, Alvernia University has graduate degree programs that will help you reach your goals.
Alvernia offers flexible scheduling with evening and weekend classes, personal attention from a caring and supportive faculty, and convenient locations in Reading (main campus), Pottsville, and Philadelphia.
We are the area’s leader in adult education, helping thousands of working adults realize their professional goals, offering convenience and excellence in adult education.
All degree programs are approved by the Department of Education of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools.
Graduate Degree Programs
- Doctor of Philosophy in Leadership
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy (Post-Professional)
- Master of Arts in Clinical Counseling (CACREP Accredited)
- Master of Arts in Leadership
- Master of Business Administration
- MBA with Healthcare Concentration
- Master of Education in educational leadership, special education, and teaching English as a second language with Pennsylvania Certifications for Educators
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Athletic Training
- Master of Medical Science in Physician Associate
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy
- Master of Social Work (Entry-Level & Advanced-Standing)
Graduate Online Programs
- Online Master of Business Administration
- Online Master of Education with Special Education (PK-12) Certification
- Online Special Education (PK-12) Certification
- Online Master of Education in Special Education
Not sure which graduate degree is right for you? Make an appointment with an enrollment coordinator today. We’ll help you figure out which degree is a match for your goals and interests.