The Superintendent Letter of Eligibility Program prepares PK-12 education leaders to advance their career to the school district level. The program leads to the certification required for appointment and commissioning as Superintendent PK-12. The coursework may be applied to the Ph.D. in Leadership (education concentration) Program.
- once a week courses
- tuition deferment and payment plans
- learn from educational researchers and PK-12 educational leaders
- Act 45 credits
- Educational Leadership Program Mission
In keeping with Alvernia's Christian commitment toward the harmonious development of the whole person, the Principals' Certification Program aims to develop self-directed and competent building administrators who are capable of and accountable for decision-making in all phases of their professional responsibilities.
The program is approved by the Pennsylvania Department of Education and the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
The program starts on Aug. 21, 2023 & Jan. 16, 2024.
Read more about:
- The admission requirements and application process
- Program curriculum
- Requirements for field experiences
- The School Leaders Licensure Assessment test (6991).
Kelly Burr, M.Ed.
Director, Graduate Enrollment
610.796.8296 (phone), 610.796.8367 (fax)
Elena Lawrick, Ph.D.
Director, Educational Leadership Programs