NOTE: For ongoing information about Alvernia's COVID-19 management, please see our Health Alerts page.
We are excited for you and your family to come experience Alvernia's campus. We are happy to help you and arrange your preferred way to get to know Alvernia.
Upcoming special events we're hosting in the fall of 2022
- Sat., Sept. 17, 11 a.m.
This visit will include an admissions presentation along with a full tour of campus designed for the high school student looking for an introduction to Alvernia University and the college-search experience.
Saturday Campus Visits
These campus tours will begin at 10 a.m. and 11 a.m. on designated Saturdays. Space is limited. Please see dates below for registration links.
- Sept. 10 at 10 a.m. and at 11 a.m.
- Sept. 24 at 10 a.m. and at 11 a.m.
- Oct. 1 at 10 a.m. and at 11 a.m.
- Oct. 15 at 10 a.m.
- Oct. 29 at 10 a.m. and at 11 a.m.
- Nov. 5 at 10 a.m. and at 11 a.m.
- Nov. 19 at 10 a.m. and at 11 a.m.
- Nov. 26 at 10 a.m. and at 11 a.m.
- Dec. 3 at 10 a.m. and at 11 a.m.
Questions about events or the application process? Contact the Undergraduate Admissions office at 610-796-8269 or email@example.com. To chat via email with current Alvernia students about what it is like to live and learn on our campus, feel free to email our Golden Guide student ambassadors at firstname.lastname@example.org.