Alvernia University Residence Halls
Residence halls provide students with opportunities for group interaction and development of leadership skills through the Residence Halls Association, National Residence Hall Honorary, Residence Life student staff positions, themed and affinity communities, and hall/floor programs. It has been demonstrated that the value-based life skills gained through the intentional group living experience contributes to the development of the student's maturity and overall success, and are transferable to the workforce and to life in general.
All Alvernia University residence halls offer the following:
- Furnished rooms that include: beds with mattresses, dressers, desks with chairs, closets, and window blinds for privacy
- High speed internet connection
- Air-conditioning/heating units in each room or suite
- Laundry facilities in the building
- Social and study lounges in the building
Alvernia University maintains 11 distinctive kinds of residential living-learning environments. The University offers housing to full-time matriculated single students only.
First Year Student Residence Halls
Transitional Student (Sophomores & Transfers) Residence Halls
Upper Class Student (Juniors, Seniors, & Graduate Students) Residence Halls
Residences at 401 Penn