Flexible, Convenient & Affordable...
Whether you want to take your career to the next level, pursue a new field, or simply broaden your interests or knowledge, Alvernia University's Pottsville Campus is the place for you. Pottsville CollegeTowne, conveniently located in downtown Pottsville, PA, has adult education and graduate degree programs that can help you achieve your goals at a price you can afford.
Pottsville CollegeTowne offers flexible scheduling with day, evening and weekend classes, personal attention from a caring and supportive faculty and an education that will serve you for life.
All programs are approved by the Department of Education of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools. Start your degree at Alvernia today!
Programs at Pottsville CollegeTowne
- Bachelor's Degree Programs
- Addictions and Mental Health Treatment
- Criminal Justice Administration
- Criminal Justice Administration with Addictions and Mental Health Treatment minor
- Early Childhood Education (Grades Pre K-4)
- Early Childhood Education (PreK-4) with Special Education (PreK-8)
- Healthcare Administration
- Healthcare Science
- Human Resource Management
- Liberal Studies
- RN to BSN Completion Program
- Credit Certificate Programs
- Graduate Degree and Certification Programs
Not sure which degree is right for you? Make an appointment with an enrollment coordinator today to learn more about our adult education or graduate admission process, or request more information. We’ll help you figure out which degree is a match for your goals and interests.