Open House Events
At Alvernia, an Open House is designed to be flexible, allowing you to tailor your Saturday visit to your particular academic and extracurricular interests. Our knowledgeable staff will be available while you're on campus to answer any questions. Guest check-in begins at 9:15am in the Physical Education Center (PEC), and the event typically finishes by 2pm.
Our Spring Open House event is scheduled for Saturday, April 13, 2019.
During the Open House, you can choose to participate in one or all of the following activities:
- Meet with faculty to discuss the major you are considering
- Take a walking tour of our beautiful campus with a student tour guide
- Chat with our Athletic Department about our competitive NCAA Division III teams as well as intramural, recreational and wellness activities
- Meet staff from various Student Life offices, like Residence Life, Student Activities and Campus Ministry
- Learn about the application process and potential scholarships from our Admissions Staff
- Discuss your financial aid options with one of our counselors