Open House Events
An Alvernia Open House is designed to be flexible, allowing you to tailor your Saturday visit to your particular academic and extracurricular interests. Our knowledgeable staff will be available while you're on campus to answer any questions you may have. Guest check-in generally begins around 8:15am in our Physical Education Center (PEC), and the event concludes by 2pm. During the Open House, you can choose to participate in one or all of the following activities:
- Meet with our friendly faculty to discuss the major you are considering
- Take a walking tour of our beautiful campus with a student tour guide
- Speak to representatives of our Athletic Department about our competitive NCAA Division III teams, as well as intramural, recreation, and wellness opportunities
- Spend time with representatives of our various Student Life offices: Residence Life, Student Activities, Campus Ministry, and many more...
- Learn about the application process and potential scholarships from our Admissions Staff
- Discuss your financial aid options with one of our counselors
We are currently planning future Open House events, but encourage you to schedule an individual visit or sign up for one of our Information Sessions to learn how Alvernia can help you meet your academic and professional goals.
Please feel free to email or call the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at 610-796-8269 (888-ALVERNIA) with any questions or requests - we are happy to help!