Open House Events
Held on Saturdays, an Alvernia Open House is designed to be flexible, allowing you to customize your visit to your own academic and extracurricular interests. Our knowledgeable staff will be available while you're on campus to answer any questions. Guest check-in begins at 9:15am in the Physical Education Center (PEC), and the event typically finishes by 2pm.
We have scheduled two Open House events for Fall, which is a wonderful time to see Alvernia for yourself. Please choose the date you want to attend to register:
While you're with us, you may choose to participate in one - or all - of the following activities:
- Meet with faculty to discuss the major you are considering
- Take a walking tour of our beautiful campus with a student tour guide
- Chat with our Athletic Department about our competitive NCAA Division III teams as well as intramural, recreational and wellness activities
- Meet staff from various Student Life offices, like Residence Life, Student Activities and Campus Ministry
- Learn about the application process and potential scholarships from our Admissions Staff
- Discuss your financial aid options with one of our counselors
If you prefer a one-on-one appointment, we welcome you to schedule an individual campus visit. Please feel free to email the Undergraduate Admissions Office or call 610-796-8269 with any questions. We look forward to welcoming you to campus!