Open House Events
At Alvernia, an Open House is designed to be flexible, allowing you to tailor your Saturday visit to your particular academic and extracurricular interests. Our knowledgeable staff will be available while you're on campus to answer any questions. Guest check-in begins around 9am in our Physical Education Center (PEC), and the event concludes by 2pm.
During the Open House, you can choose to participate in one or all of the following activities:
- Meet with faculty to discuss the major you are considering
- Take a walking tour of our beautiful campus with a student tour guide
- Chat with our Athletic Department about our competitive NCAA Division III teams as well as intramural, recreational and wellness activities
- Meet staff from various Student Life offices, like Residence Life, Student Activities and Campus Ministry
- Learn about the application process and potential scholarships from our Admissions Staff
- Discuss your financial aid options with one of our counselors
Register here to attend an Open House on October 20th or November 17th.
Please feel free to contact the Undergraduate Admissions Office at 610-796-8269, we look forward to welcoming you to campus!