Partnerships for a Smooth Transition
Although Alvernia University accepts transfer credits for nearly all accredited institutions of higher learning, we have forged special relationships with some regional colleges to make transferring credits even easier for those who've attended classes. These schools include:
- Berks Technical Institute
- Bucks County Community College
- Community College of Philadelphia
- Delaware County Community College
- Harcum College
- Harrisburg Area Community College
- Lehigh Carbon Community College
- McCann School of Business and Technology
- Montgomery County Community College
- Northampton Community College
- Pennsylvania Institute of Technology
- Reading Area Community College
While those agreements exist, we welcome all transfer students, so apply now. Contact the registrar's office at all previous schools to have your transcript(s) sent to Alvernia as soon as you've applied to become a Golden Wolf!
Undergraduate transfer students wishing to complete an Undergraduate (Bachelor's) degree should contact Undergraduate Transfer Coordinator Bret Krotee at 610-796-8269.
Graduate transfer students or those wishing to participate in accelerated Adult Education or online courses should contact Graduate & Adult Education Enrollment Coordinator Hillary Schulze at 610-796-5611.