Colleges Working Together
Partnerships for a Smooth Transition
Although Alvernia University accepts transfer credits for nearly all accredited institutions of higher learning, we have forged special relationships with some regional schools to make transferring credits even easier for students to enroll at Alvernia after attending a nearby community college or technical school. Our partner schools include:
- Berks Technical Institute
- Bucks County Community College
- Community College of Philadelphia
- Delaware County Community College
- Harcum College
- Harrisburg Area Community College
- Lehigh Carbon Community College
- McCann School of Business and Technology
- Military Veterans and Active Service
- Montgomery County Community College
- Northampton Community College
- Pennsylvania Institute of Technology
- Reading Area Community College
While these agreements exist, we welcome all transfer students, so apply now.
Contact officials at all your previously attended schools to have your transcript(s) sent to Alvernia as soon as you've applied. These documents may be uploaded to your online application or sent to our Registrar's Office.
We are here to answer your questions and assist you in any way so please feel free to contact the Admissions Counselor for your situation:
Undergraduate transfer students wishing to enroll in daytime classes at the main Reading campus to earn a Bachelor's degree should contact Assistant Director for Transfer Students Arielle Phillips at 610-796-8207.
Graduate transfer students and those wishing to participate in accelerated Adult Education or online courses should contact Assistant Director of Adult Education Admissions Brandy Leininger at 610-796-5611.