Everyone learns differently. Our convenient and flexible blended, online and on campus options allow you to earn your degree and achieve your career goals while successfully balancing life’s demands. When it comes to choosing the BEST learning option for YOU, one thing’s for sure…we’ve got you covered. Let’s explore which is right for you...
Our blended programs offer you the best of both worlds! A combination of on campus and online course work allows you to manage the demands of a busy schedule while also benefiting from regular classroom interaction. Choose from more than 50 undergraduate and graduate programs with blended course options.
Our fully online programs offer you the ultimate in convenience! Reach your educational and career goals by completing all of your course work online - anytime, anywhere. Earning your degree while working is often a challenge for busy adults balancing life’s ever-changing demands and schedules. Alvernia’s fully online programs let you earn your undergraduate or graduate degree on your terms! Choose from 9 fully online programs.
- B.A. in Addictions and Mental Health Treatment
- B.A. in Communication
- B.A. in Criminal Justice
- B.S. in Business Management
- B.S. in Healthcare Administration
- B.S. in Healthcare Science
- B.S. in Psychology
- RN to BSN Completion Program
- MBA – Master of Business Administration
- M.Ed with Special Education Certification
- M.Ed with Special Education Emphasis
- Post Master's DNP Completion Program
- Special Education Certification
Of course, we also offer on campus programs for those looking for a more traditional classroom experience. Through interactive and engaging classroom discussions with faculty and fellow students, students reach their goals through collaborative, engaged on campus course work. Choose on campus classroom interaction is key to your success based on learning style and course content. Choose from more than 50 undergraduate and graduate programs on campus.
Get Started Today!
We make it easy to get started with our rolling admissions process, with six convenient start dates throughout the year. You’re here to get ahead, we're here to help. Contact our knowledgeable admissions coordinators for more information.
- Adult/evening Undergraduate Programs - firstname.lastname@example.org or 610.796.5187
- Full-time day Undergraduate Programs - email@example.com or 610.796.8269
- Graduate Programs - firstname.lastname@example.org or 610.796.5187
- Fully Online Programs - email@example.com or 888.536.1251