Zygmunta Hall is an apartment-style residence hall that houses approximately 78 upper-class students. Zygmunta Hall houses all identifying genders, but each suite houses only students of the same identifying gender. The four-story residence hall features an elevator, a television lounge on the ground floor and a business center off the first-floor lobby. Zygmunta Hall is named after one of the founding Bernardine Franciscan sisters, Sr. Zygmunta.
Each apartment has double and single bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen area (with refrigerator, oven and microwave) and bathroom. Bedrooms are supplied with one bed, dresser, desk and closet for each person residing in the room.
- Class Level: Junior, senior and fifth-year occupational therapy students are housed in Zygmunta Hall.
- Types of Apartments: Zygmunta Hall contains 14 four-person apartments, four five-person apartments, two two-person apartments, and two two-person efficiencies.
- Air Conditioning: Zygmunta Hall is air-conditioned with a thermostat to control the temperature in each living unit.
- Sheets: Mattresses are extra-long twins.
- Appliances: One internet jack is available per resident. Each bedroom is allowed one microwave, one small refrigerator and one coffee pot with automatic shut-off.
- Bathroom: Each apartment has a toilet, shower and sink/vanity.
- Furniture: Each resident will have one adjustable bed, desk, desk chair and closet. In the common space, there are couches, a dining room table with chairs, a coffee table and a TV stand.
- Bed: The maximum height of the adjustable beds is 30 inches.
- Elevator: The building is equipped with an elevator.
- Laundry: A common laundry room is available for students. Laundry can be utilized with the Speed Queen app.