The Office of Global Engagement presents students with the opportunity to engage in new cultures while studying abroad, enroll in courses that provide a new understanding and leave the world in which they are familiar.
Apply to Study Abroad today!
All students must create a free profile within our travel management system, found at the link above. Once you have created your account you will be able to view and apply to our current study abroad trips. This is where you will be able to keep track of any forms and payments that are needed for your trip abroad.
Study Abroad Programs
Faculty Led Programs for the 2018-2019 School Year:
- Port Au Prince, Haiti - OT Majors Only November 2018 - Dr. Gregory Chown
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic - OT Majors Only January 2019 - Dr. Gregory Chown
- SHU Dingle, Ireland - Interprofessional Expereince Spring Break Study Abroad Trip - Drs. Chown, Brancato, Penny, & Durant
- SHU Dingle, Ireland - Mind Over Matter Course May 2019 - Dr. Josh Hayes
- SHU Dingle, Ireland - Transcultural Nursing May 2019 - Professor Tracy Sheirer
- Beifang, China - May 2019 - Dr. Di You
- Brazil - May 2019 Study Abroad Trip - Dr. Beth Roth
- Spain - May 20, 2019 - Professor Antonella Merolla
- Grand Manan, Canada - June 2019 - Dr. Alicia Sprow