LEARN HOW TO ENHANCE YOUR RN CAREER WITH ALVERNIA'S NURSING DEGREE & CERTIFICATE OPTIONS
Join faculty and the enrollment team at our Graduate & Adult Education Nursing Virtual Information Session on August 2 at 12:00 pm to have all of your questions answered.
Nursing Program Offerings
- RN to BSN Degree Completion (RN license not required to start coursework)
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Graduate Certificate in Nursing Education
- Graduate Certificate in Nursing Leadership
- Post-Master's Doctor of Nursing Practice
Alvernia University's educational opportunities allow nursing professionals to enhance their knowledge and grow their careers to new levels, while continuing to meet the broad needs of our diverse communities. Alvernia serves registered nurses with a culturally sensitive, holistic, evidence-based curriculum with practical clinical experiences. We look forward to working with you!
Zoom meeting information will be sent to registered attendees prior to the event.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-796-5187 with any questions.