You're not alone!
Join us for our Adult Education One-Stop Admissions Day at the Office of Graduate and Adult Education on the 1st floor of Alvernia's Upland Center. Schedule a time that works best for you between 12:00 - 6:00 pm! During this in-person, one-stop-shop event at the Reading Campus, we'll help you through every part of the college admissions process:
- Application and transcript paperwork
- Preliminary credit review (bring your unofficial transcripts)
- Student Financial Services counseling
- Registering for classes
- Campus tour
- Visit the Bookstore (until 4:00 pm)
* Walk-ins are welcome, but RSVP requested for financial aid appointment.*
Please contact us at email@example.com or 610-796-5187 with any questions.