The Office of Student Financial Services is committed to assisting you in earning your Alvernia degree. We're proud that 100% of Alvernia students receive some form of financial aid, and we encourage every student to apply for aid regardless of family income or life situation.
We have assisted hundreds of students and their families, so we understand your concerns and are ready to guide you through the financial aid application process. Our mission is to help you reach your goals with confidence, by easing the burden of your financial concerns. Please call us at 610-796-8201 or email staff members via our general inbox. Veteran students can also use a special email just for VA questions. If you need to fax us documents, our fax number is 610-796-8336.
Our dedicated staff includes:
- Mary-Alice Ozechowski, Senior Vice President for Enrollment Management and Student Affairs
- Christine Saadi, Senior Director, Student Financial Services
- Hillary Saylor Schulze, Associate Director, Student Financial Services
- Alexandrea McKinney, Student Financial Services Counselor
- Kristi Guistwite, Student Accounts and Receivables Manager
- Evan Weiler, Senior Counselor, Student Financial Services
- Joseph Berardi, Senior Counselor, Student Financial Services