What Aid is Available?
Alvernia University offers a program of financial assistance that includes grants, scholarships, loans, and work-study opportunities. Our program is designed to provide assistance to families whose personal resources cannot meet the full cost of a student's education. Therefore, financial aid is a supplement to your family's own best efforts to contribute to your education.
The following categories of Financial Aid are available through Alvernia.
- Merit Scholarships and Awards (undergraduate day first-year and transfer students)
- Endowments and Scholarships
- Tuition Discounts
- Need-Based Grant Programs
- Student Employment Programs
- Loan Opportunities
- Tuition Deferment (continuing studies and graduate students)
- Additional Opportunities
If you need anything contact the Office of Student Financial Planning by email or call us at 610.796.8356. If you want to fax documents, our fax number is 610.796.8336. Another resource for financial aid information is our Alvernia FATV channel, which has a searchable database of brief videos on a wide range of topics.