- Official transcript(s) indicating that the applicant has earned a baccalaureate degree in nursing (BSN) from an ACEN (formerly NLNAC), CNEA or CCNE accredited program or international equivalent at a college or university.
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale in a BSN Program.
- Completion of an undergraduate statistics and research course with a grade of “C” or better. If not completed, the courses must be taken in conjunction with graduate courses at Alvernia University.
- Three (3) recommendations (preferably from professional nurses with graduate degrees) regarding applicant’s practice and potential for graduate work in nursing. (*)
- Current resume.
- Photocopy of valid Pennsylvania license as a Registered Nurse or equivalent.
- A meeting with the MSN Program Coordinator/Director or designated faculty member after all required application materials have been received to review the MSN Program curriculum and course schedule.
(*) Waived for BSN graduates of Alvernia University