Penn State Health St. Joseph + Alvernia = Success
Through a partnership with Alvernia University, Penn State Health St. Joseph employees can earn the degrees necessary to excel in their careers and meet the ever evolving requirements of the healthcare industry. Penn State Health St. Joseph employees can pursue RN to BSN completion, a Master of Science in Nursing, or a Post Baccalaureate or Post Master’s DNP though this unique partnership with Alvernia.
Exclusive Penn State Health St. Joseph Benefits
The Alvernia + Penn State Health St. Joseph partnership allows Penn State Health St. Joseph employees to take advantage of the following benefits
- Preferred pricing on Alvernia University tuition that maximizes Penn State Health St. Joseph’s tuition reimbursement plan. Contact us for details.
- Nursing scholarships/grants available *(Note: eligibility requirements must be met)
- Access to more than 50 associate degree programs, bachelor’s degree and degree completion programs, master’s degree programs and certificate programs
- Transfer credits already completed
- Get credit for life experience – time in the workplace can be considered for credit towards an undergraduate degree
- Assistance in applying and enrolling at Alvernia
- Access to professional development events through our Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership
- A vast network of professionals in the Greater Reading business community
Featured Degree Programs
- RN to BSN Completion – allows registered nurses to complete their Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree. Classes are offered on campus, online, or in a blended format
- Master of Science in Nursing – our MSN program is designed for nurses who desire a career in nursing education. Students can choose from two tracks – either the Nursing Education Track or the Nursing Leadership & Healthcare Administration Track. Classes are offered in a blended format.
- Graduate Certificate in Nursing Leadership – our 12-credit graduate certificate is offered to professional RNs who have earned their BSN, MSN, or doctoral degree. Courses provide nurses with the knowledge and skills to fulfill leadership and management roles in various healthcare settings.
- Post Baccalaureate DNP – allows BSN nurses to seamlessly complete advanced nursing practice clinical coursework and DNP requirements in one program. Students can choose from one of two primary care nurse practitioner tracks, Adult Gerontology Nurse Practitioner (A-GNP) or Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP). This program is offered in an on campus and online blended format.
- Post Master’s DNP – For master’s prepared and licensed APRNs, this program is designed for clinical nurse specialists, nurse anesthetists, nurse midwives, and nurse practitioners looking to earn their DNP. This program is offered fully online.
- MBA – You can do more than just manage, you can lead. Take your career to the next level with a Master of Business Administration graduate degree. Classes are offered on campus, fully online, or in a blended format.
Get Started Today!
We’re here to help you every step of the way. Contact our Graduate and Adult Admissions team at 610.796.5187 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to enroll today.