The Office of Institutional Research and Assessment provides information and research support for reporting, planning, and decision-making for the advancement of Alvernia University’s Mission, Vision and Values as well as leadership, research, and technology support for Alvernia’s institutional assessment process.
- Lead internal and external reporting to ensure consistent, accurate and reliable information.
- Plan, direct, and implement research activities in support of decision-making.
- Serve as institutional resource for planning and outcomes assessment for programs, departments, divisions, and the university.
- Support academic and administrative leadership in meeting assessment and accountability requirements.
- Communicate research and assessment information to internal and external stakeholders.
Intellectual Property Policy
This Policy is intended to address the need of Alvernia University, including the O’Pake Institute, (the “University”) to address issues related to the use and development of intellectual property at the University, its ownership and the respect that the University expects its faculty, staff and students to afford to the intellectual property of the University and of others.
Associate Director of Institutional Research
Francis Hall, Room 242
400 Saint Bernardine Street
Reading, PA 19607