Office of Institutional Research and Assessment
The Office of Institutional Research and Assessment provides information and research support for reporting, planning, and decision-making for the advancement of Alvernia University’s Mission, Vision and Values as well as leadership, research, and technology support for Alvernia’s institutional assessment process.
- Lead internal and external reporting to ensure consistent, accurate and reliable information.
- Plan, direct, and implement research activities in support of decision-making.
- Serve as institutional resource for planning and outcomes assessment for programs, departments, divisions, and the university.
- Support academic and administrative leadership in meeting assessment and accountability requirements.
- Communicate research and assessment information to internal and external stakeholders.
Associate Director of Institutional Research
Francis Hall, Room 242
400 Saint Bernardine Street
Reading, PA 19607