Life after Alvernia
The Office of Career Development provides students with the support they need as they navigate all phases of occupational exploration, career planning and job seeking. Through intentional partnerships, programs, and services, you will be able to collect knowledge and experience about careers and confidently prepare for life beyond Alvernia.
We can get you ready for the next step
Not sure where to begin on your career journey? Contact us to schedule an appointment.
Here is how we can help students and alumni:
- Job and internship listings via Handshake.
- Résumé and cover letter reviews by appointment
- Employer and industry connection events
- Job search assistance
- Personality, interests and skills assessment
- Graduate school application assistance
- Individual career counseling/coaching
- Interview tips/mock interviews
- Career and internship fairs
- Networking opportunities
- LinkedIn profile assistance
Career Development Office:
400 Saint Bernardine Street
Bernardine Hall, Suite 103
Reading, PA 19607
Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Evening hours by appointment