Online Program Application
Thank you for choosing Alvernia University. Whether you’re looking to complete your bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree in an online setting, we will help you discover your passion and develop a path toward lifelong professional success and personal fulfillment.
Alvernia offers the following bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees in a fully online setting:
- Addictions & Mental Health Treatment
- Criminal Justice Administration
- Healthcare Administration
- Healthcare Science
- RN to BSN
- Master of Education in Special Education
- Master of Education with Special Education Certification
- Special Education Certification
- Post-Master’s Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
Who Can Apply?
Students can apply at any time. Students in online programs are typically working professionals who are either starting their degree or returning to school to finish a degree. An online format provides students the flexibility to balance their educational goals with professional and family commitments.
Apply Anytime, We're Here to Help
Through a rolling admission process, prospective students may apply to Alvernia at any time. Multiple start dates throughout the year allow accepted students to begin a program of study at an accommodating time. We continually review applications and accept students for each of the six term starts (August, October, January, March, May, and July).
Keeping on track is important throughout the process. We encourage you to work with an admission team member to submit all materials and meet all deadlines. Our dedicated team will work directly with you to identify the best options that work for you and your unique situation.
Once your application is complete, you will not have to wait long for a decision. We continually review applications and notify students as soon as a decision has been made.
Please contact our supportive admissions staff with questions. Our School of Graduate & Adult Education Admissions Office phone number is 610-796-5187. You can also email our general Adult education Admissions inbox.
Applying is easy and can be completed via the Alvernia Applicant Portal.
- To apply to an online bachelor’s degree program, please apply using the Adult Education Alvernia Applicant Portal.
- To apply to an online master’s degree program, please apply using the Graduate Education Alvernia Applicant Portal.
- To apply to the Post-Master’s Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) program, please apply via Nursing CAS.
Please be sure to complete all required field. Additionally, please consider that there may be lead times associated with transcripts requests. The sooner you start requesting supporting documents, the faster you’ll be able to start taking classes.