Alvernia University and Reading Area Community College (RACC) have expanded their dual admission partnership to include full-tuition scholarships for qualified RACC graduates through a special Reading Collegiate Scholars Program, modeled after Alvernia’s highly successful program aimed at the city’s high school students.
Alvernia's expanded Reading Collegiate Scholars Program began with two full-tuition scholarships for qualified RACC graduates beginning fall 2019. Two additional scholarships have been added each year, resulting in a total of six transfer students attending in Fall 2021. In addition, scholarship support will be expanded for all RACC graduates who transfer to Alvernia and meet academic and service criteria.
How do I qualify for the scholarship?
- Recipients must have earned an Associate's Degree from RACC
- Maintained a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Live in the city limits of Reading, PA
- Granted acceptance to Alvernia University and enrolled full-time in the day academic division
- To apply, please complete the required form