Tompkins Financial + Alvernia = Success
Through a partnership with Alvernia University, Tompkins Financial employees can earn the degrees necessary to excel in their careers. Alvernia offers flexible and convenient learning options in multiple formats. Students can take classes on campus, online, or in a blended on campus/online format.
Exclusive Tompkins Financial Benefits
The Alvernia + Tompkins Financial partnership allows Tompkins Financial employees to take advantage of the following benefits:
- Preferred pricing on Alvernia University tuition
- Access to more than 50 associate degree programs, bachelor’s degree and degree completion programs, master’s degree programs and certificate programs
- Transfer credits already completed
- Get credit for life experience – time in the workplace can be considered for credit towards an undergraduate degree
- No GMAT or GRE requirements for graduate degree programs
- Assistance in applying and enrolling at Alvernia
- Access to professional development events through our Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership
- A vast network of professionals in the Greater Reading business community
Business Degree Programs
- Finance – Cultivate an understanding of the functions and applications associated with financial markets, while learning how to interpret financial statements to help your organization grow. Classes are offered on campus or in a blended format.
- Human Resource Management – Develop the tools necessary to manage and evaluate your organization’s most precious resource – it’s employees. Classes are offered on campus or in a blended format.
- Management – Are you management material? Gain the skills necessary to manage people, projects, and resources within your organization. Classes are offered on campus, fully online, or in a blended format.
- Marketing – Product, place, price, and promotion. Learn how to integrate the “4’s P’s” to amplify your message and grow your business. Classes are offered on campus or in a blended format.
- MBA – You can do more than just manage, you can lead. Take your career to the next level with a Master in Business Administration graduate degree. Classes are offered on campus, fully online, or in a blended format.
Get Started Today!
We’re here to help you every step of the way. Contact our Graduate and Adult Admissions team at 610.796.5187 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to enroll today.