Penske + Alvernia = Success
Alvernia University is a fully accredited institution, combining the small class sizes and personal attention of a small private college with many of the opportunities of a large university. With many on campus, online and blended academic programs taught by full-time and adjunct faculty who are experts in their fields, Alvernia gives you easy, convenient and flexible options that let you earn your degree while working full-time.
Exclusive Penske Benefits
Our partnership objective is to assist Penske employees in pursuing higher education conveniently and affordably. The Alvernia + Penske partnership is unique in that it enables Penske employees to earn their MBA onsite at Penske (Reading) or access any of our other adult and graduate programs at a preferred tuition rate, while taking advantage of Penske’s tuition reimbursement program. Partnership benefits include:
- Preferred pricing on Alvernia University tuition
- Access to associate degree programs, bachelor’s degree and degree completion programs, master’s degree programs and certificate programs
- Convenience of earning an MBA onsite at Penske (Reading cohort) taught by industry-leading professionals bringing real-world insights and a custom curriculum
- Transfer credits already completed
- Get credit for life experience – time in the workplace can be considered for credit toward undergraduate degree
- Assistance in applying and enrolling at Alvernia
- Access to professional development events through our Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership
- A vast network of professionals in the Greater Reading business community
Learn more about Alvernia's MBA programs or our other Graduate and Adult Education programs.
Enrollment, Financial Aid or Other Student Services
Hillary Saylor Schulze at 610.796.5611
Health Insurance Waiver
Access the Health Portal (use your AU email address) to waive your health insurance charge
Gwynne Kolodziejski at 610.796.8325
Tuition Discount & Deferment Available
Get Started Today!
We’re here to help you every step of the way. Contact our Graduate and Adult Admissions team at 610.796.5187 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to enroll today.