Penske + Alvernia = Success
Alvernia University is a fully accredited institution, combining the small class sizes and personal attention of a small private college with many of the opportunities of a large university. With many on campus, online and blended academic programs taught by full-time and adjunct faculty who are experts in their fields, Alvernia gives you easy, convenient and flexible options that let you earn your degree while working full-time.
Exclusive Penske Benefits
Our partnership objective is to assist Penske employees in pursuing higher education conveniently and affordably. The Alvernia + Penske partnership is unique in that it enables Penske employees to earn their MBA onsite at Penske (Reading) or access any of our other adult and graduate programs at a preferred tuition rate, while taking advantage of Penske’s tuition reimbursement program. Partnership benefits include:
- Preferred pricing on Alvernia University tuition
- Access to associate degree programs, bachelor’s degree and degree completion programs, master’s degree programs and certificate programs
- Convenience of earning an MBA onsite at Penske (Reading cohort) taught by industry-leading professionals bringing real-world insights and a custom curriculum
- Transfer credits already completed
- Get credit for life experience – time in the workplace can be considered for credit toward undergraduate degree
- Assistance in applying and enrolling at Alvernia
- Access to professional development events through our Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership
- A vast network of professionals in the Greater Reading business community
Learn more about Alvernia's MBA programs or our other Graduate and Adult Education programs.
Tuition Discount & Deferment Available
Get Started Today!
We’re here to help you every step of the way. Contact our Graduate and Adult Admissions team at 610.796.5187 or email@example.com with questions or to enroll today.