NOTE: The Alvernia University Admissions Office offers in-person campus visits to an individual student accompanied by two family members. For your safety and for the safety of our campus community, all campus visitors must adhere to the required visit protocols on our Individual Visits webpage. For ongoing information about Alvernia's COVID-19 management, please see our Health Alerts page.
We want you and your family to safely and comfortably experience Alvernia's campus. To make this possible for everyone, we have several options in addition to traditional in-person campus visits, such as online visits and a virtual tour. Please click from the menu at the left or scroll down to learn the details of each visit option. We are happy to help you and arrange your preferred way to get to know Alvernia.
- Join the Alvernia Admissions team via Zoom for a Virtual Open House on Saturday, December 11th, from 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm. Learn more about the Alvernia Advantage and take a live virtual tour of campus with our Golden Guides!
- Twilight Tour on Friday, February 4th offers an evening guided tour of Alvernia's campus, dinner with admissions department and presentation.
- Join us for our jam-packed Packapalooza Admitted Student Event on Saturday, February 12th at 9 am. Featuring campus and residence tours, one-on-one faculty time, lunch and so much more!
- Accepted Students Day on Saturday, March 19th at 10:00 am, Saturday, April 2nd at 1:00 pm & Saturday, April 9th at 1:00 PM. File your FAFSA before January 1 and receive a free $50 Alvernia Bookstore gift card when attending one of these events.
- Join us on Spring Fling Weekend for Confirmation Celebration, Saturday, April 30th at 12:00 pm. Tour the campus, pay your deposit and enjoy the student activities, food trucks and festivities!
Questions about events or the application process? Contact the Undergraduate Admissions office at 610-796-8269 or email@example.com. To chat via email with current Alvernia students about what it is like to live and learn on our campus, feel free to email our Golden Guide student ambassadors at firstname.lastname@example.org.