Along with your completed application accompanied by $25 non-refundable application fee, you’ll need to provide a few supporting materials. Because there’s lead time required for some items, here’s a step-by-step process that seems to work best for candidates:
- Complete your online application - Begin your online application, which lets you build, edit and save sections of your application along the way.
- Order your college transcripts- An official transcript of all previous college work is required whether a student has earned transfer credits or not, or whether a student wants transfer credits. Your transcripts should be dated within a year of your application, include the registrar’s seal of the issuing institution and must be mailed (in a sealed envelope) directly to the School of Graduate and Adult Education at Alvernia University.
Transcript requests may take several weeks. We recommend that you order any transcripts as early as possible.
- Provide evidence of high school completion/graduation- Documentation may include high school transcript, diploma, GED scores or equivalent. All documentation, including transcripts, should be mailed to:
Attn: School of Graduate & Adult Admissions
540 Upland Avenue
Reading, PA 19611
- Scores from the SAT or ACT are not required
- Provide a copy of form DD214 from military (if applicable) - Veterans need to provide a legible copy of the DD214 (also known as separation or discharge papers)