Occupational Therapy Program Fieldwork
Successful completion of Level I and Level II Fieldwork is a requirement for granting a Masters Degree in Occupational Therapy Program.
The Alvernia University Academic Fieldwork Coordinator collaborates with the Fieldwork Educator and the student prior to, during, and following fieldwork assignments. The Academic Fieldwork Coordinator schedules all fieldwork placements and serves as a liaison between Alvernia University and the fieldwork site. Level II Fieldwork should be completed within twenty-four (24) months following completion of academic preparation.
Student Fieldwork Manual
- Purpose of Level I Fieldwork
- Level I FW Supervisor Evaluation of Student
- Level I Student Evaluation of FW Experience
- HIPAA, OSHA & Blood Borne Pathogens forms (register, videos, quiz and print)
- Mandated Child Abuse Training
- Alvernia University PDU Verification Form
- Purpose of Level II Fieldwork
- Level II Objectives
- Level II Fieldwork Supervision and Evaluation
- Personal Data Form
- Evaluation of Fieldwork II Education Program
- Alvernia Unversity PDU Verification Form
"If these are the caliber of students Alvernia has to send, we are happy to take Alvernia students anytime."
Katie Cohen, MS, OTR/L
Baltimore City Public Schools
Coordinator - Occupational Therapy
Physical Therapy/Audiology Services
"Surviving without my student! She really blossomed at the end, I haven't heard from her yet but hope to soon. Thank you for the wonderful placement."Suzanne K. Dubbs, MOT
Pine Grove Area School District
Selena Ehlert, M.S., OTR/L
Academic Fieldwork Coordinator
Linda Marburger, B.A.
Occupational Therapy Dept. Secretary
Required Clearances for ALL students preparing for Fieldwork
** PA Students: USE CODE: 1KG756, Out-of-State: USE CODE: 1KG8RJ