2023 Winter Session - Register Now
Interested in getting ahead this winter break? Then take advantage of Alvernia’s Winter Session. We offer a large selection of Undergraduate and Graduate courses in a convenient online format. Four-week accelerated courses start Dec. 12, 2022 and run through Jan. 13, 2023.
Alvernia’s Winter Session is a very useful option for students who want to:
- Lighten their course load for an upcoming semester.
- Earn additional credits to accelerate degree completion.
- Retake a previous course.
Currently attending Alvernia students require authorization from their advisor and should register through Self Service.
You don’t have to be admitted to Alvernia to take classes this winter. Our Winter Session is open to students from other colleges, high schools, adult professionals and life-long learners. Guest students can complete a quick and easy online registration form to get started.
Credits are transferable. The cost per credit is $640 for most undergraduate courses & $900 for most graduate courses. View our full tuition schedule here.
Get ahead this winter break. Register today!
- The last day to add/drop for Winter session is 12/15/2022.
- The last day to withdraw without "F" is 1/3/2023.
- Students withdrawing from a course are still responsible for all tuition charges.
- There may be limited instances where faculty will be willing to allow adds slightly beyond the published add deadline.