Alvernia University offers three tracks of Master of Education degree: leadership, teaching English as a second language, and special education. Each track of M.Ed. degree has a program with and without a PA teaching certification.
The admission requirements vary depending on a program you are applying for. Please go to the program's page to read about program-specific admission requirements and how to apply:
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership
- Master of Education with Principal Certification
- Master of Education in Teaching English as a Second Language (TESOL) with optional ESL Program Specialist Certification
- Master of Education in Special Education
- Master of Education with Special Education Certification
Graduate and Adult Education - Admissions
400 St. Bernardine St.
Reading, PA 19607
Kelly Burr, M.Ed.
Director of Graduate Enrollment