How to Apply:
Master of Arts in Leadership
Along with your completed application accompanied by a $50 non-refundable application fee, you'll need to provide a few supporting materials:
- Complete your online application. While you wait for your transcripts to be processed, you can begin your online application, which lets you build, edit and save sections of your application along the way.
- Official transcript(s) indicating that the applicant has earned an appropriate baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university. Transcripts from all institutions are required.
- Three letters of recommendation. Letters are accepted from former professors, employers, and supervisors familiar with the applicant's professional experiences, or from religious or community leaders.
- Personal Statement. One-page personal statement that summarizes the value of the program or graduate study for his/her personal and professional growth and development.
- Professional Resume.
- Interview with the MAL Program Coordinator. After all the required application materials have been received, each applicant will be contacted to arrange for a personal interview.
- Additional evidence of potential for success. Items such as academic or professional awards special certifications, samples of scholarly or creative work and completion of specialized examinations (not required, but encouraged).
- Minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher.
- Standardized test scores, specifically the Graduate Record Examination (GRE), are not required upon submission of your application. However, the Admissions Committee encourages submitting GRE test scores to strengthen your overall application.