How to Apply:
Master of Arts in Leadership
Along with your completed application accompanied by a $50 non-refundable application fee, you'll need to provide a few supporting materials:
- Complete your online application. While you wait for your transcripts to be processed, you can begin your online application, which lets you build, edit and save sections of your application along the way.
- Official transcript(s) indicating that the applicant has earned an appropriate baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university. Transcripts from all institutions are required.
- Two letters of recommendation. Letters are accepted from professors, employers, and supervisors familiar with the applicant's professional experiences, or from religious or community leaders.
- Personal Statement. One-page personal statement that summarizes the value of the program or graduate study for his/her personal and professional growth and development.
- Professional Resume. Beyond work experience, you may include additional evidence of potential for success, including items such as academic or professional awards, special certifications, etc.
- Minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher recommended.