Wellspan Health + Alvernia = Success
Through a partnership with Alvernia University, Wellspan Health employees can earn the degrees necessary to excel in their careers and meet the ever evolving requirements of the healthcare industry. Wellspan Health employees can pursue RN to BSN completion, a Master of Science in Nursing, or a Post Baccalaureate or Post Master’s DNP through this unique partnership with Alvernia.
Exclusive Wellspan Health Benefits
The Alvernia + Wellspan Health partnership allows Wellspan Health employees to take advantage of the following benefits:
- Preferred pricing on Alvernia University tuition
- Nursing scholarships/grants available *(Note: eligibility requirements must be met)
- Access to more than 50 associate degree programs, bachelor’s degree and degree completion programs, master’s degree programs and certificate programs
- Transfer credits already completed
- Get credit for life experience – time in the workplace can be considered for credit towards an undergraduate degree
- Assistance in applying and enrolling at Alvernia
- Access to professional development events through our Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership
- A vast network of professionals in the Greater Reading business community
Nursing Degree Programs
- RN to BSN Completion – allows registered nurses to complete their Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree. Classes are offered on campus, online, or in a blended format.
- Master of Science in Nursing – our MSN program is designed for nurses who desire a career in nursing education. Students can choose from two tracks – either the Nursing Education Track or the Nursing Leadership & Healthcare Administration Track. Classes are offered in a blended format.
- Graduate Certificate in Nursing Leadership – our 12-credit graduate certificate is offered to professional RN’s who have earned their BSN, MSN, or doctoral degree. Courses provide nurses with the knowledge and skills to fulfill leadership and management roles in various healthcare settings.
- Post Baccalaureate DNP – allows BSN nurses to seamless complete advance nursing practice clinical coursework and DNP requirements in one program. Student can choose from one of two primary care nurse practitioner tracks, Adult Gerontology Nurse Practitioner (A-GNP) or Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP). This program is offered in an on campus and online blended format.
- Post Master’s DNP – For master’s prepared and licensed APRNs, this program is designed for clinical nurse specialists, nurse anesthetists, nurse midwives, and nurse practitioners looking to earn their DNP. This program is offered online.
Get Started Today!
We’re here to help you every step of the way. Contact our Graduate and Adult Admissions team at 610.796.5187 or email@example.com with questions or to enroll today.