The Saint Thomas More Honor Society (local) is the honors society of the Criminal Justice Department and is open to all criminal justice majors who meet the membership criteria. New members are inducted each year at the spring banquet when they receive certificates of membership.
- Must be a Criminal Justice major
- Must be an active member of the Criminal Justice Association
- Must have attained junior status academically at time of application
- Must have completed 15 credits in Criminal Justice at Alvernia University at the time of application
- Must have a 3.2 Grade Point Average in Criminal Justice in their major and a 3.2 overall GPA at the time of application
- Must attend the banquet in all years of eligibility
- Must attend Division Awards to receive the medallion
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the life of Saint Thomas More as a model and patron for Criminal Justice majors
- Must make one time dues payment at the time of application. ($50.00)
Malgorzata Zuber, Ph.D.