Show Your Alvernia Pride!
Current students, alumni, parents, faculty and staff who are Pennsylvania residents can show their pride while they ride with the purchase of a specialty plate. The cost is $40 for a non-personalized plate or $144 for a personalized plate (cost of the plate plus the issuance fee).
To order your Alvernia University plate, please:
The Alumni Office will periodically submit the applications in batches to PennDOT; processing takes approximately 4-6 weeks once the Department receives the applications. Your new license plate will be sent directly to your home from the Department of Transportation.
Don't live in PA? Check out the Campus Bookstore for an Alvernia University plate holder.
Need help? Contact the Office of Alumni & Parent Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download the PennDOT specialty plate order form
- Complete Sections A and D on the official state form
- If the owner of the automobile is different from the person associated with the University, attach a note explaining the relationship (i.e. a parent owns the car and the son/daughter attends Alvernia).
- Enclose a check for $40 or $144 (personalized plate) payable to Alvernia University
- Send your payment and completed form to:
Office of Alumni and Parent Engagement
400 Saint Bernardine Street
Reading, PA 19607