NOTE: The Alvernia University Admissions Office offers in-person campus visits to an individual student accompanied by two family members from the same household. For your safety and for the safety of our campus community, all in-person visitors must review and adhere to the protocols outlined on our Individual Visits webpage.
An Alvernia Information Session is a great way to explore what makes AU unique. These causal visits allow our Admissions Staff to focus on answering your questions and are a glimpse of all that Alvernia offers to help students prepare for their fulfilling, successful futures.
Our next Information Session will be a special Fall Visit Day on Monday, October 11th.
During this event, you will:
- meet Admissions Counselors
- tour campus with a student ambassador as your guide
- learn about Alvernia's academic programs
- get information on our internship and study abroad opportunities, residence halls, athletics and AU's supportive campus community
- chat and ask your questions
We will host five Admissions presentations from 10am to 3pm. Those who attend one of the morning presentations are welcome to enjoy complimentary lunch in the Student Center Dining Hall. Choose your session time by registering via the link below.
If you have questions about this event, please contact the Undergraduate Admissions office at 610-796-8269 or email@example.com. We are happy to help.