Important Dates To Know
Come visit us at an upcoming information session or open house to discover more about our graduate and adult education programs.
Mod 6 classes start July 9.
Fall Term classes start August 27.
Winter Session classes start December 17.
Spring Term classes start January 14.
The below graduate programs follow a cohort schedule:
- Executive Healthcare Master of Business Administration - Cohort starts Fall 2018. Now accepting applications.
- Master of Arts in Clinical Counseling - Next cohorts start Fall 2018 at Main Campus and the Philadelphia Center. Now accepting applications.
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy – The application process opens July 1, 2018 for the entry level MSOT program that will begin in the Fall 2019 Semester. Application deadline is February 15, 2019.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (Post-Baccalaureate) – Next cohort starts Fall 2018. Now accepting applications.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Leadership – Next cohort starts Fall 2018. Now accepting applications. Application deadline August 7, 2018.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy - Next Start Fall 2019. Applications accepted beginning July 1, 2018 at http://www.ptcas.org/home.aspx. Application deadline February 15, 2019.
- Superintendent’s Letter of Eligibility - Next cohort starts Fall 2018. Now accepting applications.