2020 Winter Session - Register Now
Interested in getting ahead this winter break? Then take advantage of Alvernia’s Winter Session. We offer a large selection of Undergraduate and Graduate courses in a convenient online format. Four-week accelerated courses start December 16, 2019 and run through January 17, 2020.
Alvernia’s Winter Session is a very useful option for students who want to:
- Lighten their course load for an upcoming semester.
- Earn additional credits to accelerate degree completion.
- Retake a previous course.
You don’t have to be admitted to Alvernia to take classes this winter. Our Winter Session is open to all Alvernia students and to students from other colleges, high schools, adult professionals and life-long learners.
*Note: Current Alvernia University students should register via Self Service.
- The last day to add/drop for Winter session is 12/19/2019.
- The last day to withdraw without "F" is 1/6/2020.
- Students withdrawing from a course are still responsible for all tuition charges.
- There may be limited instances where faculty will be willing to allow adds slightly beyond the published add deadline.