Stay on course this spring! Use the links below to explore accelerated adult education courses available at Main Campus, the Philadelphia Center, the Schuylkill Center, and Online.
- Weeknight classes: Students must add or drop weeknight courses before 5:00 P.M. on Monday of the second week of classes.
- Saturday classes: Students must drop any Saturday class before the second class meeting of the applicable course.
- There may be limited instances where faculty will be willing to allow adds slightly beyond the published add deadline.
- Weeknight classes: Withdrawal dates vary by academic term. Please consult the Academic Calendar for specific dates that apply to your courses.
- Saturday classes: Withdrawal for all Saturday classes is required before the third class meeting.
- Students withdrawing from a course are still responsible for all tuition charges.