For educators interested in enhancing their skills in a specific area and obtaining additional teaching credentials, we offer five post-baccalaureate teaching certificate options. The course work in a certification program can be applied toward earning a M.Ed. degree.
FIVE OPTIONS TO ADVANCE YOUR TEACHING CAREER
- Special Education Certification (Grades Pre K-8 and 7-12)
- Online Special Education Certification (Grades Pre K-8 and 7-12)
- Principal Certification
- English as a Second Language Program Specialist (Grades PK-12)
- Certificate in Disabilities and Inclusive Communities
Alvernia's teaching certification programs provide:
- Real-world connections between your prior experiences with children and new advanced knowledge and skills
- Rigorous coursework that enables you to handle academic and social demands in diverse school contexts
- Quick responsiveness that begins with the first inquiry and lasts long beyond the program completion
Kelly Burr, M.Ed.
Coordinator of Graduate Admissions & Student Services, School of Graduate and Adult Education
610-796-8296 (phone), 610-796-8367 (fax)