For educators interested in enhancing their skills in a specific area and obtaining additional teaching credentials, Alvernia offers five post-baccalaureate teaching certificate options. The course work in a certification program can be applied toward earning a Master of Education degree.
- Principal Certification
- ESL Program Specialist
- Special Education Certification
- Special Education Certification (online format)
- Graduate Certificate in Disabilities and Inclusive Communities
Alvernia's teaching certification programs provide:
- Real-world connections between your prior experiences with children and advanced knowledge and skills
- Rigorous coursework that enables you to handle academic and social demands in diverse school contexts
- Quick responsiveness that begins with your first inquiry and lasts long beyond the program completion
Kelly Burr, M.Ed.
Associate Director of Admissions, School of Graduate and Adult Education
610-796-8296 (phone), 610-796-8367 (fax)