Alvernia Schuylkill Center
Flexibility. Convenience. Exceptional support. Whether you want to take your career to the next level, pursue a new field, or simply broaden your interests or knowledge , Alvernia University's Schuylkill Center is the place for you. Conveniently located in Pottsville, PA, the Schuylkill Center has several adult education and graduate degree programs that can help you achieve your goals.
The Schuylkill Center offers flexible scheduling with evening and weekend classes, personal attention from a caring and supportive faculty, and an education that will serve you for life.
All programs are approved by the Department of Education of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools.
Programs at the Schuylkill Center located in Pottsville, PA
Bachelor's Degree Programs:
- Behavioral Health
- Criminal Justice Administration
- Criminal Justice Administration with Behavioral Health minor
- Early Childhood Education (Grades Pre K-4)
- Healthcare Science
- Liberal Studies
- RN to BSN
- Dual M.Ed. with Graduate Certification Programs
- Graduate Education Certifications
- Master in Business Administration
- Master in Business Administration Online
- Master of Education
- Superintendent's Letter of Eligibility
Not sure which degree is right for you? Make an appointment with an admission coordinator today, learn more about our admission process, or request more information. We’ll help you figure out which degree is a match for your goals and interests.
- Wednesday, November 12, 2014
Make a Difference Day
- Saturday, October 25th
10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
There will crafts, face painting,
and entertainment for all children.