TB Screening Information
- Tuberculosis Screening is only necessary for Student Teaching.
- FREE screenings are done at the campus Health & Wellness Center (Veronica Hall) during office hours. Please call 610.568.1467 to schedule an appointment on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays. Please note you will need to return to the Health & Wellness Center 48-72 hours after receiving the TB test to complete the screening.
Required Physicals for Certification
- Section III of the General Application for Pennsylvania Certificate Form PDE 338-G requires certification applicants obtain a physical from a United States licensed physician.
- FREE physicals are done at the campus Health & Wellness Center (Veronica Hall) by appointment only.
- To schedule an appointment with campus physician, Dr. Claire Murphy, contact the Health & Wellness Center @ 610-568-1467.
- Health Form required by the Pennsylvania Department of Education
Handbooks & Templates
Mary Schreiner, Ph.D.
Chair, Education Department
Associate Professor of Education
Watch, Learn, Apply!
Alvernia's Undergraduate, Masters, Certifications, and Ph.D. programs help you meet the challenges of education with innovative, engaging teaching methodologies. Learn more.