Open HousesOur Saturday University Open Houses are designed to be flexible, allowing you to tailor your visit to your academic and extracurricular interests. Choose one or all of the following activities:
- Meet with our friendly faculty to discuss the major you are considering
- Take a walking tour of our beautiful campus with a student tour guide
- Talk with our Athletic Department about our competitive NCAA Division III teams, as well as intramural, recreation, and wellness opportunities
- Spend time with representatives of our various Student Life offices: Residence Life, Student Activities, Campus Ministry, and many more...
- Learn about the application process and potential scholarships from our Admissions Staff
- Discuss your financial aid options with one of our counselors
Our knowledgeable faculty and staff will be available to answer all of your questions. The day begins with Registration and Check-In from 8:30-9:15 in our Physical Education Center (PEC) and typically concludes around 2:00- depending on the number of activities you participate in.
The following Open House dates are available for registration: Saturday, October 18th and Saturday, November 15th. Please click this link to register for one of our Open Houses.
If you prefer an individual visit, call 1-888-ALVERNIA or register online for your personalized campus visit.
Virtual Campus Experience
Discover Alvernia! We hope to see you here in person, spending time on campus is the best way to know if Alvernia is right for you. In the meantime, explore campus through our interactive map and guided tour videos.