Welcome to Occupational Therapy Program Fieldwork
Successful completion of Level I and Level II Fieldwork is a requirement for granting a Masters Degree in Occupational Therapy Program.
The Alvernia University Academic Fieldwork Coordinator collaborates with the Fieldwork Educator and the student prior to, during, and following fieldwork assignments. The Academic Fieldwork Coordinator schedules all fieldwork placements and serves as a liaison between Alvernia University and the fieldwork site. Level II Fieldwork should be completed within twenty-four (24) months following completion of academic preparation.
- Purpose of Level I Fieldwork
- Student Evaluation of the Level I Fieldwork Experience
- Alvernia University Level I FW Occupational Therapy Student Evaluation
- Alvernia University PDU Verification form
- Purpose of Level II Fieldwork
- Level II Objectives
- Level II Fieldwork Supervision and Evaluation
- Personal Data Form
- Student Evaluation of Fieldwork Experience (SEFWE)
- Evaluation of Fieldwork II Education Program
- Alvernia University PDU Verification Form