Welcome to Occupational Therapy Program Fieldwork
Successful completion of Level I and Level II Fieldwork is a requirement for granting a Masters Degree in Occupational Therapy Program.
The Alvernia University Academic Fieldwork Coordinator collaborates with the Fieldwork Educator and the student prior to, during, and following fieldwork assignments. The Academic Fieldwork Coordinator schedules all fieldwork placements and serves as a liaison between Alvernia University and the fieldwork site. Level II Fieldwork should be completed within twenty-four (24) months following completion of academic preparation.
- Purpose of Level I Fieldwork
- Level I FW Supervisor Evaluation of Student
- Level I Student Evaluation of FW Experience
- Arrest/Conviction Report & Certification Form
- Hipaa & OSHA forms (register, videos, quiz and print)
- Alvernia University PDU Verification Form
Academic Fieldwork Coordinator
Bernardine Hall, Room 114H
Linda Marburger, B.A.
Occupational Therapy Dept. Secretary
Bernardine Hall, Room 114
Required Clearances for Junior and Senior Students preparing for Fieldwork
- Pa Child Abuse Clearance (must be mailed in)
- Pa State Police Criminal Record Check (Patch - done on line)
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (Pa students use Dept. of Welfare icon, Out of State Students use Dept. of Aging icon)
These are mandatory clearances for facilities, some facilities may require others