A full time Transportation Service Representative/Utility to provide friendly and courtesy transportation, communication, and distribution to members of the Alvernia community.
- Provide safe and friendly transportation of university constituents and students across the campus
- Recording of statistical ridership, daily inspection reports, maintaining fuel level and cleanliness of bus
Work a rotating shift - hours may vary according to operational needs and may include evening and/or weekend hours.
- Commitment to the mission statement, core values and goals of Alvernia University
- CDL license with air brake endorsement, ability to drive a school bus
- Clean driving record
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Attendance is required in order to perform the duties of this job.
- Ability to work some night and weekend hours
Contact: Human Resources
Posting Date: November 1, 2019