Position reports to the Title III Activity Director and the Project Directors and collaborates across University.
- Design, pilot and implement new Navigation System with the Title III team.
- Collaborate with academic success team, career development and faculty for continuous improvement
- Ensure completion and monitoring of individual student FACS plans. Use and train students on the use of EAB. Monitor and inform data dashboards.
- Ensure implementation of the Navigation System and Co-Curricular activity projects.
- Prepare/provide monthly progress reports to the Activity Director/Project Directors/Director of TLC.
- Assist with data collection for internal and external evaluations
- Follow through on all other duties as assigned by the Project and Activity Directors
- Bachelor’s degree
- High professional standards
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven efficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook
- Commitment to the mission and values of Alvernia University
- Attendance is required in order to perform the duties of this job.
Contact: Human Resources
Posting Date: December 12, 2019