Openings for both 2nd and 3rd Shifts
- Responsible for cleaning restrooms, classrooms, offices, common areas, windows, bleachers and other areas as assigned
- Performing cleaning duties including, but not limited to: mopping, vacuuming and dusting.
- Perform trash disposal duties
- Maintain, restore and refinish hard floor surfaces
- Utility duties include, but are not limited to:
- Set-ups, furniture moving, light bulb replacement
- Minor repairs that are not electrical or HVAC in nature
- Outdoor fixture maintenance
- Outdoor grounds maintenance including grass cutting, trimming, planting, bed maintenance, watering and snow removal
- Assist grounds and housekeeping with campus upkeep
- Vehicle and equipment maintenance
- Assist trades people when necessary
- General cleaning, pressure washing and waste removal
- Painting and staining
- Report any and all maintenance, housekeeping and grounds issues to supervisor
- Perform other duties as requested
- Commitment to the mission statement, core values and goals of Alvernia University.
- High school graduate
- Must have knowledge of general custodial duties
- Must be able to work in all types of weather/elements
- Good communication skills
- Valid driver’s license required
- Attendance is required in order to perform the duties of this job.
- Able to lift and push up to 50 pounds.
Contact: Human Resources
Posting Date: April 15, 2019