The Enrollment Communication Specialist is responsible for managing the digital communication plan for traditional high school students, transfer students, international students, graduate students and adult learners using the Slate CRM system. This professional will also create, manage and develop the digital strategy and content for the university’s social media accounts in regards to admissions and enrollment goals.
- Promote Franciscan ideals and adherence to the Mission of the University as demonstrated by the University Ideal Characteristics. As we are an equal opportunity employer committed to Franciscan values, all employees share responsibility for advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion in the performance of their roles while demonstrating: service orientation, respect for all, intellectual curiosity, solution focus and innovation, and mutual accountability.
- Create, in collaboration with faculty, staff, the Marketing Department and Vice President for Enrollment & Marketing, a robust, intentional and creative communication plan that is appropriate for each enrollment cohort.
- The ECS will train all new employees on the Slate system and troubleshoot technical issues the staff may experience with Slate.
- The ECS will import and export data into the system and run reports as requested by various stakeholders.
- Create content for communication plan, invitations, announcements and other programs/initiatives and update annually.
- Coordinate content development with each academic program/major annually.
- Expand current use of Slate and increase functionality and user experience.
- As part of the marketing team, participate and contribute to both digital and print marketing initiatives.
- Serve as a Drupal Power User for the Department/Division
- Work with various EM vendors providing digital assets and support for targeted communications
- Commitment to the mission statement, core values and goals of Alvernia University.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication or a related field.
- 3-5 years working in the admissions field.
- Excellent technical, interpersonal, communication and organizational skills to manage various stages of enrollment and meet the needs of incoming students.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Cloud, Slate CRM system, and Drupal web content management system.
- Ability to anticipate and plan for cyclical activities.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to regain focus after interruptions.
- Attendance is required in order to perform the duties of this job.
- Occasional attendance nights/weekends is required.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Ability to self-transport to various locations to perform essential functions.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
Contact: Human Resources
Posting Date: October 13, 2021