Under the direction and supervision of the Senior Director of Graduate and Adult Admissions, the Admissions Field Recruiter will be responsible for all aspects of admissions recruitment cycle. The Admissions Field Recruiter is responsible for interpreting the mission of the University to external constituencies that includes prospective adult, graduate, and doctorate students, college counselors, alumni, business/HR managers and school administrators. The Admissions Field Recruiter is responsible for managing a regional territory (Reading, Philadelphia, and Pottsville, PA) including fostering relationships while meeting recruitment goals. The Admissions Field Recruiter participates in a wide variety of admissions and recruitment functions to include college and career fairs, corporate meetings, University events and other events that will generate inquiries and leads and build enrollment partnerships.
- Promote Franciscan ideals and adherence to the Mission of the University as demonstrated by the University Ideal Characteristics. As we are an equal opportunity employer committed to Franciscan values, all employees share responsibility for advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion in the performance of their roles while demonstrating: service orientation, respect for all, intellectual curiosity, solution focus and innovation, and mutual accountability.
- The role of the Admissions Field Recruiter is to reach out to individuals via phone, or through video conferencing, take incoming calls and place outbound calls to inquiries across locations.
- Admissions Field Recruiters attend a minimum of 12 events a month generating inquiries. They coordinate the recruitment schedule and work with all individuals to represent Alvernia GAE at college and career fairs, corporate meetings, partnership events, etc.
- Responsible for meeting communication plans and Service Level Agreements such as: First contact with prospective students within 24 hours and provide continuous follow up in conjunction with communication plans through application
- Manage a regional territory of prospective students throughout the recruitment cycle, including regular correspondence and timely follow up with inquiries in order to facilitate timely completion of applications.
- Once prospective students decide to enroll, Admissions Field Recruiter guides them through the application process, responding to questions, linking them to their respective Enrollment Coordinator to manage them through the admission process
- Networks and develops professional relationships to generate personally-developed inquiries
- Conducts weekly Reviews of inquiries and event outcomes
- Ability to adapt and thrive in diverse environments
- Attendance is required in order to perform the duties of this job.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to travel routinely
- Evening and weekend work responsibilities are essential with regular scheduling flexibility.
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation are required.
- Strong marketing, relationship-building and consultative service skills.
- Outstanding communication and listening skills – both written and verbal.
- Ability to work within a team and be a team player.
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment and to be a self-starter.
- Must possess a passion for education and the ability to inspire our student population.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Previous admissions, sales, or marketing experience preferred
Contact: Human Resources
Posting Date: January 19, 2021