Learn about how the Alvernia University Schuylkill Center meets your individual career and professional needs by experiencing life as a "Student for an Evening"!
Personal attention from faculty and staff starts before you ever enter an Alvernia classroom or log onto a course. At this event, you'll be able to explore program-specific opportunities with professors and Alvernia staff.
You can learn more about our Graduate Degree programs, Graduate Education Certifications, or our Superintendent's Letter of Eligibility program, with breakout sessions for:
- Dual M.Ed. with Graduate Certification Programs
- Graduate Education Certifications
- Master in Business Administration
- Master of Education
- Superintendent's Letter of Eligibility
Advisers will also be available to speak with you about our Adult Undergraduate Degree Programs such as:
- Addictions and Mental Health Treatment
- Criminal Justice Administration
- Criminal Justice with Addictions and Mental Health Treatment minor
- Early Childhood Education (Grades Pre K-4)
- Early Childhood Education (PreK-4) with Special Education (PreK-8)
- Healthcare Administration
- Healthcare Science
- Human Resource Management
- Liberal Studies
- RN to BSN
And if you get employer tuition reimbursement, Alvernia offers a Tuition Deferment Program that simplifies your finances. You start your education with no upfront costs, and don't need to pay until the end of the semester.
Attend our "Student for an Evening" event, and we'll even waive the application fee to help get you started!
The session will take place in the following location:
Alvernia University Schuylkill Center
1544 Route 61 Hwy S., Suite 6190
Pottsville, PA 17901
- Shadow a class for an evening
- Tour the Schuylkill Center
- Talk to a financial aid counselor
- Have the application fee waived by applying online in our computer lab
Sign up now, and receive a free gift from Alvernia at the event!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 570-385-2382.