Alvernia University's Master of Arts in Clinical Counseling (MACC) program prepares you for a career in a variety of clinical settings, including mental health centers, drug and alcohol treatment programs, correctional institutions, healthcare, social service agencies and private practices.
The Alvernia Advantage:
- Accredited by the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP)
- 60-credit program with expert faculty members practicing in their field
- Small class sizes, accessibility to faculty and evening classes for the working adult
- Placement at competitive internship sites, including Caron Treatment Centers, the Reading Hospital Center for Mental Health and Berks Counseling Center
Application Update: Graduate testing is no longer required for the Master of Arts in Clinical Counseling application. Graduate testing may be submitted as additional material for your application.
Attend our upcoming Information Session to learn about the exciting curriculum, program requirements, and application process.
- Wednesday, June 5, 2019 (5:30 pm – 6:30 pm)
Location: School of Graduate and Adult Education
Alvernia University Upland Center
540 Upland Avenue
Reading, PA 19611
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 610-796-5187.