Personal attention from faculty and staff starts before you ever enter an Alvernia classroom or log onto a course. It begins at Open House, where you'll be able to explore program-specific opportunities—catered to your individual career and professional needs—with professors and Alvernia staff.
You can learn more about our graduate programs with breakout sessions for:
- Master of Arts in Clinical Counseling (CACREP Accredited)
- Master of Arts in Leadership
- Graduate Certificate in Leadership
- Master in Business Administration Online
- Master of Education
- Master of Education with Principal Certification
- Principal Certification
- Superintendent’s Letter of Eligibility
- Master of Social Work
Advisers will also be available to speak with you about our adult undergraduate degree programs such as:
- Behavioral Health
- Criminal Justice Administration
- Healthcare Administration
- Healthcare Science
- Liberal Studies
- RN-BSN Completion Program
- Social Work
You can also learn more about our Partnership Bachelor's Degree program:
- Criminal Justice Administration (Philadelphia Police Academy Partnership)
And if you get employer tuition reimbursement, Alvernia offers a Tuition Deferment Program that simplifies your finances. You start your education with no upfront costs, and don't need to pay until the end of the semester.
Attend our Open House and we'll even waive the application fee to help get you started!
Doors open at 5:00 p.m. Program starts at 5:30 p.m. Open House takes place in the following location:
Alvernia University Philadelphia Center
1355 West Cheltenham Avenue
Melrose Park, PA 19027
- Enjoy a slice of pizza as you learn more about Alvernia's adult education and graduate programs.
- Discover how easy it is to apply for admission. Computer stations will be available to complete your online application right away! The application fee is waived for attending the Open House.
- Meet with an enrollment coordinator to review your transcript, assess transfer credits, and take you step by step through the admission process.
- Networking reception with enrollment staff and faculty, as well as representatives from financial aid.
- Program specific breakout sessions by area of interest.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-635-4734.